PACIFIC CATCH, INC.
Last modified: June 30, 2016
This policy describes the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on this website (www.pacificcatch.com) (our “Website”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any third-party site (or by any third-party application) that may link to or be accessible from the Website, although such third parties often have their own privacy policies, so you should review such policies if you provide any personal information to any third parties.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you choose to provide to us (see below for details)
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses and cookies.
- Your current location may be used only to locate the nearest restaurant to you, and only if you allow your browser to do so.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of contacting us, making a reservation, signing up for a rewards program, sending us an application for a job, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Records and copies of your resume and cover letter, if you send it to us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to run reports on aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
- Third Parties We Use. Currently, there are several third parties that you may access through links on our Website. We work with various technology partners including but not limited to OpenTable, Yelp, Thanx, Mail Chimp, NuOrder Technology, Aloha/NCR, Gather, and various delivery partners including but not limited to Caviar, Door Dash, Good Lunch, Grub Hub, Eat24, Dine-In Marin, OrderAhead and Postmates. All such third parties have their own privacy practices, so you should check the applicable third party websites for information regarding their use of your personal information that you may provide to them. We are not responsible for such third parties’ use of your personal information. We receive certain aggregated information from such third parties, but it does not include your name.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To send you emails with offers, questions or other information, if you signed up for our “Locals Club,” although you may opt out of receiving such emails.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To allow you to interact with third party business partners, should you choose to do so.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at the Contact Information set forth below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- In the event that you take an online survey, to third parties in order to run reports based on aggregate analytical information (such as customer preferences, trends, location, etc.).
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Pacific Catch’s assets, in which case personal information held by Pacific Catch about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Pacific Catch, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by the Company, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us other than the email informing you of the completion of user registration, correction of user data, or change of password by clicking on the opt-out option in the email or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELETING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not track our customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, most web browsers allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and is password protected.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.